    services within affordable rates which is the common demand of every
    customer.Their motto is only customer's satisfaction.
    http://pcmacexpress.com/

    alice jhon, May 5, 2012

  2. I don't know about you guys, but I would hesitate to take my computer to a
    guy that cannot write a sentence that makes sense. I would not take the
    recomendation of anybody that cannot write a sentence either. If I was
    fixing computers and my customer wrote a review like that, I'd want to be
    able to pull it.

    Jeff Strickland, May 5, 2012

  3. alice jhon

    Tony Luxton Guest

    I also don't think I'd want to deal with a business that has to resort
    to spamming a newsgroup either.........

    Tony Luxton, May 5, 2012