    when one would get fill up or had a problem ,,, but I lost them
    dose any one know this numbers thanks for your help in advance
    [[pat]]

    pat, Dec 1, 2003

  2. pat

    Patrick Guest

    pat wrote:
    > HI I have qwest for my internet server' and I did have more than one
    > number that would connect me to a different computer on the sever.
    > when one would get fill up or had a problem ,,, but I lost them
    > dose any one know this numbers thanks for your help in advance
    > [[pat]]

    Is this page any help to you?
    It appears that thiere are different numbers for different states ! :
    http://www.qwest.net/nav4/acct_tools/basic_roaming.html

    Patrick, Dec 1, 2003

  3. pat

    bb3 Guest

    "pat" <pat @neverlate.time> wrote in message
    > HI I have qwest for my internet server' and I did have more than one

    number
    > that would connect me to a different computer on the sever.
    > when one would get fill up or had a problem ,,, but I lost them
    > dose any one know this numbers thanks for your help in advance
    > [[pat]]

    You should be able to find your access # here...
    http://www.qwest.net/nav4/help/your_acct/nw_roaming.html

    bb3, Dec 1, 2003
  4. pat

    bb3 Guest

    "bb3" <> wrote in message

    > "pat" <pat @neverlate.time> wrote in message
    > > HI I have qwest for my internet server' and I did have more than

    one
    > number
    > > that would connect me to a different computer on the sever.
    > > when one would get fill up or had a problem ,,, but I lost them
    > > dose any one know this numbers thanks for your help in advance
    > > [[pat]]
    > >

    > You should be able to find your access # here...
    > http://www.qwest.net/nav4/help/your_acct/nw_roaming.html

    There's also a complete list here...
    http://www.qwest.net/cgi-bin/roaming_list?location=all

    bb3, Dec 1, 2003
  5. pat

    Boomer Guest

    > HI I have qwest for my internet server' and I did have more than
    > one number that would connect me to a different computer on the
    > sever. when one would get fill up or had a problem ,,, but I lost
    > them dose any one know this numbers thanks for your help in
    > advance [[pat]]

    You might want to call them.

    There are more numbers than they have listed on their web pages. :)

    Boomer, Dec 1, 2003
  6. pat

    pat Guest

    thanks the info. was great I got what I needed

    pat, Dec 1, 2003
  7. pat

    > thanks the info. was great I got what I needed

    You're welcome.

    <snip>

    bb3, Dec 1, 2003