    Expert amongst us.

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 1, 2005

  2. 92%, 55 correct, the 5 I got wrong I knew that I didn't know.
    legal questions, HD-DVD question and two others I didn't make a note of.

    I've been considered for their Hall of Fame... me thinks it is too easy
    to get into.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 1, 2005

  3. Collector»NZ

    Chris Hope Guest

    51/60

    Chris Hope, Feb 1, 2005
  4. Collector»NZ

    froggy Guest

    51 / 60 here and ditto on hall of fame

    some of it felt like an A+ exam

    froggy, Feb 1, 2005
  5. Long test :: 57/60 :=95% Dipped on a couple of US-specific questions.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Feb 1, 2005
  6. 56 out of 60

    Not bad for a Mac user :p

    http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Feb 1, 2005
  7. heh, now I feel less special.
    been wondering if I should sit that, you know, just for a bit of paper
    to slap up somewhere... that and an MCSE or something.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 1, 2005
  8. wow, and I thought mac users were all just pretty and im-practical /sarcasm.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 1, 2005
  9. Collector»NZ

    XPD Guest

    55/60 = 92% :)
    Im happy with that :)

    XPD, Feb 1, 2005
  10. Collector»NZ

    Enkidu Guest

    I missed 8. But I did it pretty fast. I was also considered
    for the HoF!

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Feb 1, 2005

  11. 51/60 (12 mins) quite a popular score here ! :)

    Robert Bradshaw, Feb 1, 2005
  12. Collector»NZ

    froggy Guest

    yeah... who knows the minimum statutory fine for copyright infringement in
    the US?? (with regards to mp3's)
    I demand my money back!

    froggy, Feb 1, 2005
  13. Roger Johnstone said the following on 1/02/2005 8:48 p.m.:
    Ah so I share First Place with a Macie

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 1, 2005
  14. Collector»NZ

    Ross Guest

    56/60
    Ross

    Ross, Feb 1, 2005
  15. Nicolaas Hawkins said the following on 1/02/2005 8:47 p.m.:
    Bugger you beat me.

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 1, 2005
  16. froggy said the following on 1/02/2005 9:03 p.m.:
    Sure give me your address and I will send you Zero Dollars :cool:

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 1, 2005
  17. Collector»NZ

    froggy Guest

    will you be needing a receipt for gst purposes sir?

    froggy, Feb 1, 2005
  18. I have to admit I surprised me a bit. I knew most of the answers, but a
    couple of them were educated guesses and I must have got lucky. The
    yank-oriented stuff I simply passed on.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    .... If all else fails, you can always unplug the bloody thing.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Feb 1, 2005
  19. Bugger the money-back bit. "Yerronna, I move for a mis-trial!"

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    .... Love is free. The results aren't. Not for 18 years.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Feb 1, 2005
  20. froggy said the following on 1/02/2005 9:37 p.m.:
    Yes for twice the value I like to get paid for collecting the Govt. Share.

    :cool:

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 1, 2005