    recognize my CD Rom or CD-RW drives. They do not show up in My Computer or
    in Device Manager. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

    Phil B.

    Phil B., Jul 5, 2003

  2. Phil B.

    Phil B Guest

    Did you know u have the same name as I,

    without the DOT.

    That would make you ............Phil BDOT.........

    Doesn't have the same ring to it, dose it.

    --
    DELETE "REMOVE-MEDOT" for e-mail reply.

    Phil B

    lol

    lol again...

    Phil B, Jul 5, 2003

  3. Phil B.

    Phil B Guest

    Sorry............

    lol

    Phil B, Jul 5, 2003
  4. Phil B.

    Phil B. Guest

    Phil B

    BTW my wife's name is Dot.

    Phil B.

    Phil B., Jul 5, 2003
  5. Phil B.

    Phil B Guest

    So if you were out together, it would be "Hey, look....... It's Phil B (AND)
    Dot",

    WoW..........

    maybe you should change your postal name to "Phil B (.) "

    --
    DELETE "REMOVE-ME........... Not Phil B(.)........... that's someone else"
    for e-mail reply.

    Phil B................. NO (.)............

    lol

    this is getting confusing.

    Phil B, Jul 5, 2003
  6. Phil B.

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: Phil B. stated for the record...

    D'you recognise your computer at all?
    Go To Bed!

    (the best advice you'll get all night)

    slylittlei, Jul 5, 2003
  7. Phil B.

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: Phil B stated for the record...
    And as for me... I feel used... :-(*)

    slylittlei, Jul 5, 2003
  8. Phil B.

    Phil B Guest

    <g>

    Phil B, Jul 5, 2003
  9. Phil B.

    Phil B. Guest

    Restarted computer twice and still could not find CD drives. Shut down
    computer (Powered off) and waited a few minutes. Turned power on and when
    computer booted up lo and behold the Cd drives were there. Thanks to all
    who responded even if it was not related to my problem.

    Phil B. not Phil B

    Phil B., Jul 5, 2003