Computer Base Training - Medium sized org. - Upgrading IT staff sk

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Guest, Feb 21, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Forgive me I have been overwhelmed by the options at microsoft.com and have
    decided it would be more efficient to simply post a question than dig for
    hours for a solution that might not exist.

    I work for a small to medium sized IT department responsible for maintaining
    over 1000 pc's and users. We currently operate with W2K-office 2000. In the
    future we are looking to make the fatefull leap to something a little more
    current so are doing a little investigate of our training options.

    The ideal solution would be computer based, avaiable on demand and be
    re-usable as other staff have oportunites (and time!) to train. It is likely
    we would start with windows XP or Vista training and then move onto a
    current office package. Perhaps such a package could help lead the way to
    certification - if the trainee decided to persue the possiblity on their own
    time.

    Thank you for your valuabe time.

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007