    Middle Ages again, before the evil consumes us and our flesh will be
    cooked in hell.

    Hank

    Hank Higgens, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Hank Higgens

    Jason Guest

    BOOKS TOO!!!!!

    Jason, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Hank Higgens

    S.Heenan Guest

    Break out the thermite and have a BBQ !

    S.Heenan, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Hank Higgens

    derek / nul Guest

    You had better start taking your own advice. :)

    derek / nul, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Hank Higgens

    Spajky Guest

    Cellphones TOO! (or people not disconnect them & using them in public
    places ....)

    -- Regards, SPAJKY ®
    E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##

    Spajky, Apr 6, 2004
  6. Hank Higgens

    Michael-NC Guest

    I'm always up for a good BBQ, as long as there is good Whiskey and Beer at
    hand!

    Michael-NC, Apr 6, 2004
  7. Hank Higgens

    PCportinc Guest