CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram, 5th Edition

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by shafiqktk@googlemail.com, Jan 24, 2011.

  1. Guest

    No end in sight of information Technology World. Every day you will
    listen to new technology and you must learn these if you want to
    survive.
    David L. Prowse done superb job for authoring a book, which is not
    only help full for IT Professional or CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702
    Exam Cram it will also help full for all those people who use
    computer.
    This book having amazing content start from Hardware component,
    Troubleshooting, maintenance and in v2nd phase cover Microsoft
    operating system (Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7)
    Installation ,maintenance ,Troubleshooting .
    3rd phase cover Laptop, Printers and Device Drivers installation and
    troubleshooting.
    4th phase cover Network Technology, Types of Network, Protocols Used
    and Network Deployment
    5th phase cover security of system and Data Security
    6th phase is the last phase which is for CompTIA Certification having
    Exam Question
    All chapter of this book End with Quiz, which is quite helpful
    excellent book, it met what I was expecting and I think even more,
    it’s got all necessary ideas and tools and information for us to pass
    the exam if you already have some experience in the computer field,
    but to be honest this is the best book
    Regards,
    shafiq ur rehman

    , Jan 24, 2011