  1. Alan Howard

    Alan Howard Guest

    Please fix your clock.

    Alan Howard, Oct 29, 2003

  2. do you have nothing better to do but post "please fix your clock"????
    it might pay to actually mention who you are referring to when you post that
    sort of crap too.

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Alan Howard looks like another Woger alias that slipped past my kill file
    :-(

    I thought someone was posting warnings??

    Russell Smithies, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Alan Howard

    T.N.O. Guest

    he isnt AFAIK Roger... Roger is "Nick Smith" at the moment.

    T.N.O., Oct 30, 2003
  5. Alan Howard

    Alan Howard Guest

    do you have nothing better to do but post "please fix your clock"????

    Yes - but it only takes a second.
    How many other posts were there from 2004? Work it out.

    Alan Howard, Oct 30, 2003
  6. Alan Howard

    T.N.O. Guest

    Dunno, I didnt see any dated 2004, but Bruce is currently an hour in the
    future.

    T.N.O., Oct 30, 2003
  7. Alan Howard

    Andrew Guest

    Alan used Please.. So cant be woger

    Andrew, Oct 30, 2003
  8. Alan Howard

    Nick Smith Guest

    Yes one of the 100 I use in this new group, do you have a Mental problem..?

    Seems like it..

    Nick Smith, Oct 30, 2003
  9. thanx for replying :)

    plonk

    Russell Smithies, Oct 30, 2003
  10. Alan Howard

    pete Guest

    You use 100 aliases and ask if HE has a mental problem?

    pete, Oct 30, 2003
  11. Alan Howard

    Mainlander Guest

    Why does anyone need 100 aliases?