    They normal use a 3 Pin jack, get a Phono to 3.5 MM Cable has 2 RCA's at one
    end, Pudnee and lee have them and may be DSE..

    One cable would be for sound..

    Nick Smith, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Nick  Smith

    pete Guest

    Woger alert

    pete, Oct 26, 2003

  3. Nick  Smith

    Andrew Guest

    I would say Composite to SVideo converters are available - they usually do
    come with graphics cards, So i dont see why they cant be bought at a shop

    Check out Dick smith or Jaycar

    Andrew, Oct 29, 2003
  4. Nick  Smith

    Nick Smith Guest

    s-video is not a RCA plug, its a Mini din..

    Nick Smith, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Nick  Smith

    Mainlander Guest

    RCA socket on the laptop, the s video input looks like a PS/2 connector,
    not RCA plug

    Mainlander, Nov 3, 2003
  6. apparently, Toshibas use a "special" 3.5mm composite video plug so the
    proper cable is needed.
    I've ordered one from DSE.

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Nov 3, 2003
  7. Nick  Smith

    Mainlander Guest

    Well, the Satellite that I used had a standard RCA socket (yellow
    coloured) for composite video out.

    Mainlander, Nov 3, 2003
  8. this is an old Tecra 8100

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Nov 3, 2003
  9. My Toshiba laptop has a composite video out socket (looks like a 3.5mm
    headphone jack) and my Tv has a s-video input (RCA plug). Is there an easy
    way to connect these 2 together or where do I get an adapter?

    thanx

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Jan 26, 2004