    but if I put my cursor in the compose box, it does nothing, and therefore I
    can't type an email. Has anyone else had that problem before?
    Thanks in advance, Grace

    Grace, Jun 24, 2005

  2. Grace

    Evan Platt Guest

    Works fine here. What O/S? What browser?

    Evan Platt, Jun 24, 2005

  3. Grace

    uh Clem Guest

    With foot jammed firmly in mouth on Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:03:53 +0800,
    Yahoo mail, like all webbased email programs is slow & frustrating.
    Prolly jus need to reload, or log out, log in, reboot, tear hair out,
    curse, kick yer tower...

    I use an old ver of Eudora Light (3.0.6) it's freeware and you can
    find it somewhere on the web if you'll dig around. Sorry I don't
    recall where I got my ver but will gladly post the install program if
    you'll tell me where you'd like it posted (pref some binary ng).
    It's very EZ to set up & use & it's an offline type program.

    uh Clem

    Join the expectant crowd now at [this area].
    Don't crowd the wheels.

    Talk and debate with me here:
    Usenet:
    alt.politics.libertarian.free-state-project

    uh Clem, Jun 24, 2005
  4. Grace

    Grace Guest

    It's at work and I can use it fine but my 2 friends have the problem. It's
    XP and Internet Explorer 6. It just seems weird that I can use it and my two
    friends can't and we work in the same place.

    Grace :)

    Grace, Jun 25, 2005