complicated Route-map Configuration

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by neshaat, Dec 6, 2004.

  1. neshaat

    neshaat Guest

    Hi all,

    On a Cisco AS5300 Access server there is an "IP Policy Route-map
    web-cache" Configuration on group asych interface to redirect all www
    traffic to the web-cache not to the default gateway of the router. The
    web-cache route-map is as follows:

    route-map web-cache permit 10
    match ip address 130
    set ip next-hop 82.16.44.31

    and the access list 130 is something like this:

    access-list 130 deny tcp any any neq www
    access-list 130 permit tcp any any

    At the time being I wanna connect another ethernet interface of the
    router to another provider and add another IP pool for dial up users,
    then I should add something in the route-map to make the as5300 to set
    the another nex-hop for all packet with a source IP address in range of
    the new ip pool.

    For example my current IP pool is:
    Pool Begin End Free In use
    pool0 82.16.42.1 82.16.42.100 10 90

    and after adding the new range it should be:

    Pool Begin End Free In use
    pool0 82.16.42.1 82.16.42.100 10 90
    213.155.15.1 213.155.15.62 62 0

    When the new IP pool is applied, some dial up users might be assigned
    the new IP address and should be routed to the another gateway. The
    following access-list can be helpful to edit the route-map:

    But how this access-list should be added to the following route-map and
    set the new next-hop for them?

    Thank you very much for your attention and looking forward to hearing
    from you soon.

    Best Wishes
    N.R. Neshat

    neshaat, Dec 6, 2004

  2. I don't completely understand the scenario, but why not keep the same
    route-map and just apply it to the new interface your adding?

    Regards,
    Steve
    www.cisco-forum.com

    cisco-forum.com, Dec 7, 2004