    Neil Guest

    PLEASE, don't do anything stupid like daring me to post more than 1000 in a
    month....

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006

  2. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    and a second thought, were you calibrating?

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006

  3. Mark E. Smith

    LnkWizard Guest

    Yep, but I still wanted to say that and top post here

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 12, 2006
  4. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    rebel

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  5. Mark E. Smith

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Me too.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I'll tell you a little secret about zip codes: they're meaningless.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 12, 2006
  6. Mark E. Smith

    LnkWizard Guest

    I got a new toy in the mail so I am feeling kind of eccentric today.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 12, 2006
  7. Mark E. Smith

    Frisbee® Guest

    I doubt the fact that it's spelled exactly as it sounds didn't have anything
    to do with it.

    Okay, maybe the "tion" vs. "shun" part might have slipped somebody up.

    Frisbee®, Jan 12, 2006
  8. Mark E. Smith

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of LnkWizard:
    Hmmm...What sort of new toy could cause one to feel "eccentric"?

    A boomerang?

    A subscription to the Christian Science Monitor?

    A skateboard?

    Enquiring minds want to know.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 12, 2006
  9. Mark E. Smith

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    Well, yeah. Then it would be pronounced "trepidayteeyon"

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 12, 2006
  10. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    TMML

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  11. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    none what so ever

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  12. Mark E. Smith

    LnkWizard Guest

    Think computer toy that a Tier 3 and higher support tech would like.

    Extra hint, it plugs into a PC.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 12, 2006
  13. Mark E. Smith

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of LnkWizard:
    They've finally invented a way to machinegun a luser over TCP/IP???

    Cooooooooolllllll!!!!!!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 12, 2006
  14. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    I WANT ONE!!1!!!!111!!!!!

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  15. Mark E. Smith

    Kline Sphere Guest

    They've finally invented a way to machinegun a luser over TCP/IP???

    ipv6 compatible?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 13, 2006
  16. Mark E. Smith

    LnkWizard Guest

    Not even close. I received a P.O.S.T. card to compliment my
    system testing software. got to play with it yesterday and despite
    DELL systems being shortchanged in the P.O.S.T. code dept.
    it was a sweet device to use.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 13, 2006
  17. Mark E. Smith

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of LnkWizard:
    Well, ok, that's pretty cool too. Not as cool as a TCP/IP machinegun, but
    still pretty cool.

    *googles*

    Pricey little devils, aren't they?

    JaR, Jan 13, 2006
  18. Mark E. Smith

    LnkWizard Guest

    $106.00, US Dollars that is

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 13, 2006
  19. Mark E. Smith

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of LnkWizard:
    I sat one for $90. I don't think I'd use one often enough to justify buying
    it.

    Oh, heck. Who am I kidding? That never stopped me before!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 13, 2006
  20. Mark E. Smith

    LnkWizard Guest

    May not ever need it, but when I do, it'll be nice to have. I use the
    software tester about three times a year, but it paid for itself the
    first time I used it.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 13, 2006