  1. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    which one. I didn't think the 2k AD Design one was so bad

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006

  2. Mark E. Smith

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    for me personally, it was the hardest of the bunch.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2006

  3. Thanks for the replies guys (all 4 meaningful ones.....terrible signal to
    noise ratio in here).
    I'm not looking forward to either 216 or 217 but I will give'er a go!

    Mark E. Smith, Jan 12, 2006
  4. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    actually, that's an amazingly GOOD ratio in here. 4? ReallY, that many?
    wow...
    Normal people don't look forward to exams. They are supposed to cause a
    bit of trepidation. But if you know your stuff, and you breath properly,
    you should do ok ;)

    good luck, Mark...

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  5. Mark E. Smith

    CBIC Guest

    (all 4 meaningful ones.....terrible
    Yeah well, you get what you pay for.

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2006
  6. Mark E. Smith

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Holy Crap! Neil spelled trepidation correctly. At least I think he did
    *checks dictionary* Yup he did.

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2006
  7. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    pure coincidence

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  8. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    and you pay what you get for.

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  9. Mark E. Smith

    CBIC Guest

    In
    What the h3ll, he did another one.

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2006
  10. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    While I can understand your anxiety regarding this issue, let me assure
    you that the current realities are purely psychosomatic and indicative of
    a greater dilemma.

    Word has a spell checker, and I - on occasion - use it. But not the
    previous two times, that was just lucky....

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  11. Mark E. Smith

    kpg Guest

    Neil is teh man.

    kpg, Jan 12, 2006
  12. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    *bows to teh left, bows to teh right*

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  13. Mark E. Smith

    CBIC Guest

    In
    *faints*

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2006
  14. Mark E. Smith

    LnkWizard Guest

    OKAY! Who are you and WHAT have you done with Neil?

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 12, 2006
  15. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    neither of you scrolled the rest of the way down, did you?

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  16. Mark E. Smith

    CBIC Guest

    In
    I did.

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2006
  17. Mark E. Smith

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of CBIC:
    All is well. He balanced his karma by spolling "breathe" wrong.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 12, 2006
  18. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    ....and you still fainted? jeez, here buddy, sit down and eat something,
    you're blood sugar must be WAY down...

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  19. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    It's a thankless job, but I have lots of Karma to burn off.

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  20. Mark E. Smith

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Maybe I passed out. I'm still drunk from last night.

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2006