    Is it worth it now to complete these and wrap up the 2000 or should I just
    move on directly to the 2003 track?
    Thanks in advance for any helpful advice!

    Mark E. Smith, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Mark E. Smith

    Guest Guest

    Well. If you finish the 2 for your MCSE 2000, then it's 2 more to upgrade to
    MCSE 2003. 4 exams for dual MCSEs. If you don't finish the 2000, then it
    could be up to 7 more exams for a single MCSE, depending on if any you
    currently have cross over.

    Guest, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    the beast

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  4. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    I recommend finishing up and writing the 2 upgrade exams. Then you are an
    MCSE on 2k and 2k3

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  5. Mark E. Smith

    Jtyc Guest

    I recommend finishing up and writing the 2 upgrade exams.

    Please to be stop saying "writing the exam". It is "taking the exam".

    Thank you bery much.

    Jtyc, Jan 11, 2006
  6. Mark E. Smith

    kpg Guest

    Must be a canadia thing.

    kpg, Jan 11, 2006
  7. Mark E. Smith

    Frisbee® Guest

    You're both as rong as you can be! It's SITTING the exam! I've seen it
    phrased that way THOUSANDS of times on the InterNeil.

    Frisbee®, Jan 11, 2006
  8. Mark E. Smith

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    Please to be stopping referrint to 'examen' as 'exam'

    rgs

    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  9. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    where will you be taking them to...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their
    shoes.

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  10. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    I AM THE INTERNEIL! I'll write it the way I want to...

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  11. Mark E. Smith

    kpg Guest

    to the Bank! baby, to the Bank!

    kpg, Jan 11, 2006
  12. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA! taking a Microsoft exam to teh bank....ROFLCOPTERS and
    LOLERSKATES!!!!! TMMLWTH!

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  13. Mark E. Smith

    Jtyc Guest

    where will you be taking them to...

    You are thinking of the wrong definition.

    I was thinking of:
    "To capture physically; seize: take an enemy fortress. "

    or maybe it was...
    "To have sex with."

    hmmm....

    Jtyc, Jan 11, 2006
  14. Mark E. Smith

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Amen. I never had to "write" sh1t. Just multiple guess.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Famous Last Words: It's perfectly safe. Let me show you...

    TechGeekPro, Jan 11, 2006
  15. Mark E. Smith

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Jtyc:
    "To kill, snare, or trap"

    Yeah, that's it.

    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  16. Mark E. Smith

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Is it *really* that bad?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    If you lend someone $20, and never see them again
    .... it was probably worth it.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 11, 2006
  17. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    only from what I haev heard. I myself did the NT to 2000 upgrade exam(en)
    which was only 4 hours long...

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  18. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME WHERE I CAN "TAKE" MY MCSE EXAM(EN)S!

    rgs

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  19. Mark E. Smith

    Neil Guest

    fine from this point forward I will refer to it as "clicking the exam"

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just
    like to pee a lot. --Capital Brewery, Middleton, WI

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  20. Mark E. Smith

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    216 wasn;t as bad as they said it was. the design exam sucked. that was
    bad.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2006