    then just forget everything that you know. The answer is the Microsoft
    one, not the correct one.

    Good Luck

    southsider, Jul 8, 2007

  2. ohhhh lawd...here we go again.

    /me puts on flame proof cap.

    Jason Fraioli, Jul 9, 2007

  3. You mentioned the Sybex books were good. I have Mastering Windows Server
    2003... Did you have other Sybex books in mind also?

    Keith Chilton, Jul 10, 2007
  4. southsider

    southsider Guest

    Yes, I think that the Sybex books are worth it, and I'm not on
    commission! I bought the 3 core books (270, 290 & 291) & they were all
    good. The flash cards (on the CD ROM) were particularly helpful as
    they really zero'd in your instant recall knowledge. You can sometimes
    buy them as a bundle of 3, & that can save some pennies.

    Good luck with the study. Don't worry about the flame-proof cap-you
    don't really need it.

    southsider, Jul 10, 2007