Completed MCSA/MCSE in 4 Days

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Indian, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. Indian

    Indian Guest

    I Passed all MCSA/MCSE Core and Elective with in 3 weeks
    that too totally 4 days (Each Day 2 Exam) on Single Attempt

    Tips:

    If you prepare 070-210 and 215 together more or less it is
    same subject with some additional server service, you can
    take exam on same day (Morning and Evening)

    If you prepare 070-216 and 218 together (Both are
    networking and some GP concept) more or less it is same
    can take exam on same day (Morning and Evening)

    If you prepare 070-216 and 219 together (Both are dealing
    with AD and GP) more or less it is same can take exam on
    same day (Morning and Evening)

    If you prepare 070-220 and 221 together (Both are dealing
    with Network Design and Security) more or less it is same
    can take exam on same day (Morning and Evening)

    All the best

    Now I am Preparing to take 228,229 for MCDBA together on
    Same Day

    After that 292, 296 for upgrading MCSE 2003

    Indian, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Indian

    Herb Martin Guest

    That is (part of) the method that I have always used.

    Good method. Good job. CONGRATULATIONS!

    Herb Martin, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Indian

    Rich Guest

    An "UberGeek". Well Done.

    Rich, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Indian

    Plain Jane Guest

    congratulation on your passing your exam!
    Let's see how you do in 4 days.
    1. Take exam 70-210 in morning then prepare for exam 79-
    215. Take exam 20-215 at evening.

    2. Take exam 70-216 in morning then prepare for exam 79-
    218. Take exam 20-218 at evening.

    3. Take exam 70-217 in morning then prepare for exam 79-
    219. Take exam 20-219 at evening.

    4. Take exam 70-220 in morning then prepare for exam 79-
    221. Take exam 20-221 at evening.

    Each exam take two hours or more. That only leave you 20
    hours a day without sleeping. How do you prepare for next
    day's morning exam. You are 100% right! It is doable with
    an artificial intelligence/knowledge based computer
    system.

    One of my friend said the same thing to me last year with
    the same reasoning. So I asked him,"Where is your
    certification?". He said, "That is for you to do not me!"

    Thanks for your advice!

    Plain Jane, Nov 18, 2003
  5. Indian

    Brat Guest

    look closer Jane, he/she/it says that he took it in under 3 weeks but only
    tested on 4 days... so that could mean he tested once a week with the last
    week having 2 test days.

    :)
    Sue

    Brat, Nov 18, 2003
  6. Indian

    Plain Jane Guest

    Sue:

    I know that! This is like a MCSA/MCSE bootcamp in 21 days!
    Can you really learn that in 3 weeks and passed all exams?
    You can pass the exams by study the braindumps but you
    are just a paper MCSE. Nothing more! Unless he/she/it is
    a working professional in Windows 2000. In that case,
    just take the exams!

    What about lab exercises! Well they don't test on lab
    exercises, we can skip that for now. You can do that on
    your own time or on your job! Just worry about the
    correct answers on your exams!

    Why take eight exams when you only need seven exams for
    MCSA/MCSE?

    Just my 2 cents!

    Plain Jane, Nov 18, 2003
  7. Indian

    Indian Guest

    Friend,

    I took 8 exam within on 14 oct,21,28 and 5 Nov (22 days
    duration) but 2 exams on same day. I planned for MCSE but
    later decide to Cover MCSA, That is why I took 070-218, I
    already paid for 7 exam before i booked 218. so that i
    took 8 exam instead of 7. I don't like to waste money, i
    took additional exam even that is not needed. only for fun.
    220 I scored 100% (1000)

    I working with win2k from 2001 onwards with site level
    topology. I want to test myself to finish all the exam
    within 3 week time. But I Studied More than 3 month before
    book exam

    braindumps? You ask any problem, I answer you

    Do You Agreee 210 and 215 can prepare together? I do
    Microsoft itself given single 2152 for both exam

    216,218 (if you study 215 well and with 216 then 218 is
    nothing)
    217,219 all same only design concept
    220,221 Network security and avilablity

    Indian, Nov 18, 2003
  8. Indian

    Plain Jane Guest

    Ha Ha!
    Now, You tell the truth!

    You worked with Windows 2000 Since 2001. You studied for
    3 months prior to taking the exams. You used 22 days to
    prepare just for the exams. That is a completely
    different story, my friend! If you are a working
    professional, you are expected to know the material!

    I don't doubt your technical ability. You can go to
    bootcamp or selfstudy in 30 days or less without the 3
    months of study! Why not certify in 2001 rather than 2
    years later?

    Plain Jane, Nov 18, 2003
  9. Indian

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    it is possible, but smells like a "braindumper".

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 18, 2003
  10. Well done sir. You sound like a very intelligent person. I wish I had your
    natural ability. I have been working in IT for 5 years and I still need a
    good couple of weeks to prepare for an exam. But I get there in the end.
    Kudos to you.

    Regards,
    Johnno

    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Nov 19, 2003
  11. Indian

    Indian Guest

    Thanks,

    Now I am preparing for MCDBA 2000

    Indian, Nov 19, 2003
  12. Indian

    Bay Guest

    Good job! I salute you! I can't do it like you because I don't have that
    much experience like you do. I use the sybex and mike's review books to
    prepare for my exam. I am going to take 218 this Friday. I plan to take one
    exam each month- Exchange 2000 (224) next month, Deploy security (220) in
    Jan, 217 in Feb and 216 in March and hopefully I will be MCSE by March 2004.
    I put 216 the last since I heard it is the most difficult exam. Good luck to
    your MCDBA exam. I plan to take it too sometimes next year if I can pass all
    the MCSE exams.

    Bay, Nov 19, 2003
  13. Indian

    Indian Guest

    Minasi Mike is a Good Author for windows 2000, I also read
    his book, they way his explanation and funny comments
    excellaet. really need to appriciate him.

    Wishes for you 218 exam, there will 50 questions and 3
    hours or 2 hour and 45min to answer

    More on NTFS, User & Groups, Raid Volumes, GPO and
    Networking Stuffs

    Indian, Nov 20, 2003