    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004

  2. Amit Kumar

    Hermit Dave Guest

    okay i know i am not deep thought but i still am THE monkeyman... lol i
    still have the original question somewhere in my brain... no its not 6 x
    9... lol

    Yes i did get on to your forum... just reading up jar's luser post.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Amit Kumar

    Hermit Dave Guest

    its a new series..
    movie!!! i doubt that would do any justice to the book... probably look it
    up when i get home in about an hour
    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004
  4. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  5. and was just listening to the original HGTG episode for the nth time...
    I had 'em on cassette years and years back, seem to have lost 'em now.
    Still got the TV series on dvd though....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  6. Amit Kumar

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Hermit Dave, Sep 21, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 21, 2004
  8. Heh, filming wrapped in August of this year, slated for release in 2005, yet
    yeah, auto generated pages for you.

    Well according to this
    http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/hitchblog/blog.html

    it's all done and dusted bar the editing

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  9. Amit Kumar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, FrisbeeĀ® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    You *do* want to be a member, don't you? Of course you do! Everybody
    loves and respects the MCNGP!

    Well, except Don.

    And E-Pox.

    And Paisely Skye.

    And Maggie's kid.

    And a jillion assorted spammers, braindumper, and lusers.

    But other than them, *everybody* loves the MCNGP!

    JaR
    L'ed & R'ed Thug

    JaR, Sep 21, 2004
  10. Amit Kumar

    Hermit Dave Guest

    i knew you would third me... thank you.... yes i'd love to be a part of a
    geeky / cheeky group... i hardly find many of my kind around.. lol

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)