    If not there is not much hope. One thing that would help would be a
    procedure like upgrading to XP where a potential customer could find out
    what programs and hardware would not work on XP initially. Do one for x64.

    John Barnes, Jun 22, 2005

  2. Actually John, all editions of Longhorn except the starter edition will be
    64 bit except the Starter Edition, this was confirmed at WinHEC 2005. The
    user will have the option to choose whether they want to say, install the 32
    bit or 64 bit edition of Longhorn Home Edition. I would think this will
    still be a license option here no 2 licenses.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 27, 2005