    I have a Epson CX3200 printer and have been looking at some adverts for
    compatible cartridges which seem too good to be true (Phoenix 6 black + 6
    colour for £20 ). Are these worth buying, what's the catch ?

    hillier, Apr 5, 2004

  2. hillier

    Bob B Guest

    Bob B, Apr 5, 2004

  3. hillier

    Phil Guest

    I agree with Bob, I've never had any moans about compatibles and you will
    save a fortune compared with genuine Epson ones

    Phil, Apr 5, 2004
  4. hillier

    Bill Purvis Guest

    for

    IMO if you are printing photographs then compatibles are not as good as
    original Epsom cartridges. However you should try them for yourself;
    they may be acceptable for your purpose.
    Regards
    Bill

    Bill Purvis, Apr 5, 2004