    version of Office ?

    Thank you,
    Eric

    clement.eric, Sep 14, 2006

  2. Microsoft Office Access and Access databases works just fine on Windows x64,
    if that is what you meant "Access BD). For more complex databases that
    utilize a ODBC driver, you need a native 64 bit version, also the Office
    Document Writer needs to be 64 bit to work on 64-bit Windows.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 14, 2006

  3. clement.eric

    clement.eric Guest

    where can I find OBDC driver 64 bit version ?

    it seem that Microsoft stop the support for Access databases.

    clement.eric, Sep 15, 2006