    point me to any papers with comparitive tests?

    thanks,

    Hal

    hal, Jan 28, 2004

  2. hal

    Ian Guest

    Perhaps you need to look at this another way. What do you and your
    users want and more importantly need. A Mitel system has over 200
    features. of which NO one uses them all.
    Firstly you need to ask users what the need, Do not make the common
    mistake of asking their line or department managers as the managers V
    often have little idea of what is required.
    Then when you have this list find the systems that best match them.

    Dont get carried away by the tech bit, your users dont care, They want
    a system that does what they want, the rest of it they dont cae about.

    Ian

    Ian, Jan 28, 2004

  3. hal

    ethanparker77

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    [FONT=&quot]Just moved into a office, well will do on Wednesday, I need quite an advanced business phone system, one that can do voicemail for multiple users, decent hold music, transfers, cheap calls nationally and international, maybe a degree of automation as well as direct dials and a work group number. Any ideas? Forgot to add possible the Internet connection through it as well and installed asap.

    Business Phone Systems
    [/FONT]

    ethanparker77, Nov 24, 2011