    objective/subjective opinions would be appreciated.

    thanks for the responses,
    jamie

    Jamie Pollard, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Jamie Pollard

    DJH Guest

    The memory stick is a deal breaker for me, can be quite expensive and is
    not an industry standard. I won't buy a sony for this reason.

    I love my powershot S400 by the way, takes incredible photos for its
    size and cost. The megapixel "race" isn't that important, its often
    compared to the "Ghz" race in computers. 4 Megapixel is more than
    sufficient to print an 8X10, if you're going to print larger than that a
    20% increase (from 4 to 5 megapixels) in megapixels isn't going to cut
    it.

    I'd focus on who has the better image processing, lense, write speed,
    etc.

    DJH, Jan 27, 2004