    all have megapixel or higher resolution. Many have Bluetooth, video or
    MP3. Priced from free with new carrier service.
    http://www.digshell.com.cn/Camera-Phone.htm

    qq335508, Nov 3, 2007

  2. qq335508

    mygogo Guest

    On 11 3 , 3 37 , qq335508 <> wrote:
    > Compare High Resolution Camera Phones
    > Compare high resolution camera cell phones side by side. These phones
    > all have megapixel or higher resolution. Many have Bluetooth, video or
    > MP3. Priced from free with new carrier service.http://www.digshell.com.cn/Camera-Phone.htm

    Really?

    mygogo, Nov 3, 2007

  3. qq335508

    Ron Hunter Guest

    mygogo wrote:
    > On 11 3 , 3 37 , qq335508 <> wrote:
    >> Compare High Resolution Camera Phones
    >> Compare high resolution camera cell phones side by side. These phones
    >> all have megapixel or higher resolution. Many have Bluetooth, video or
    >> MP3. Priced from free with new carrier service.http://www.digshell.com.cn/Camera-Phone.htm

    > Really?

    Yep. some of the new phones have 5mp and flash, with optical zoom.
    Still, the sensors will be small.
    I am sure they won't displace DSLRs, but should produce photos which
    would pleas the average guy, or gal.

    Ron Hunter, Nov 3, 2007
  4. qq335508

    Alfred Molon Guest

    In article <>, mygogo
    says...
    > On 11 3 , 3 37 , qq335508 <> wrote:
    > > Compare High Resolution Camera Phones
    > > Compare high resolution camera cell phones side by side. These phones
    > > all have megapixel or higher resolution. Many have Bluetooth, video or
    > > MP3. Priced from free with new carrier service.http://www.--------.com.cn/Camera-Phone.htm

    > Really?

    Perhaps subsidised with a two year contract.
    --

    Alfred Molon

    Alfred Molon, Nov 3, 2007