    In which case would a generic card suffice?

    Thanks,

    Matt

    bigfeet, Aug 16, 2006

  2. bigfeet

    Bill Guest

    Speed tests:

    http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007

    Pick your camera from the drop-down list.
    If you don't need to shoot bursts of frames, or you don't use a card
    reader to transfer the images to your computer and you don't have USB
    2.0 high speed ports, then you don't need a fast card.

    Bill, Aug 16, 2006

  3. bigfeet

    C J Southern Guest

    In my experience you're far far far more likely to benefit more from a card
    that's twice as big than you are from one that's twice as big, for the same
    $$$.

    My suggestion is to (eventually) get more than I card, but don't get
    anything less than 2GB.

    C J Southern, Aug 16, 2006