    Please let me know of any compact camera's that have anti-shake!

    Cheers,

    Tony.

    Tony, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Tony

    nellybly Guest

    nellybly, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Tony

    Boch Guest

    They do....Its called a Tripod.

    --
    _________________-
    BOCH
    ________________
    A+TECH
    _________

    Boch, Mar 21, 2005
  4. The Powershot S1

    Chin Jin Phua, Mar 21, 2005
  5. Tony

    rpayne Guest

    I bought a very compact panasonic for my brother that has antishake.
    Can't remeber the model no. For similar money though I bought a refurb
    Dimage A2 with Anti-shake that does an excellent job.

    rpayne, Mar 21, 2005
  6. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Cool, thanks heaps for your replies. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ1/LZ2
    comes close to what I want, but still a little to large. I think I'll
    get another new ultra compact (still hooked on those canon powershots)
    and wait another year or so for anti-shake to make it's way down into
    even smaller cameras.

    Tony, Mar 22, 2005
  7. Tony

    Markeau Guest

    Did you not see the ultra-compacts with anti-shake? Like the 5MP
    Panasonic FX7?
    When you go to compare cams at
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp in the Format pulldown
    select Ultra Compact then also select Image Stabilization=Yes ... that
    shows all the other really small cams with anti-shake

    Markeau, Mar 22, 2005