    use to be able with Sygate. But since Symantec took it over they screwed it
    up.

    Thanks for any help.

    Martin Knight, Feb 19, 2009

  2. Martin Knight

    Father Jack Guest

    test

    Father Jack, Feb 19, 2009

  3. Martin Knight

    olfart Guest

    I'm still using Sygate 5.6 which was there last release before Symantic
    screwed it up. It's still available (Google it) and it works well without
    all the extra crap of newer firewalls

    olfart, Feb 19, 2009
  4. Martin Knight

    Zo Guest

    I'm still using version 5.5, build 2710 without any problems. Go back
    to Sygate!

    --
    Zo
    "You are welcome to visit the cemetery where famous Russian and Soviet

    Zo, Feb 19, 2009
  5. I see that it is still available all over the internet at various download
    sites. But it no longer works for me unfortunately. I used it for several
    years and it always performed flawlessly Then one day recently it stopped
    and I figured Symantec assassinated it remotely to sell their own firewall.

    Martin Knight, Feb 20, 2009
  6. It? Sorry, but since you top-posted it is hard to determine if you mean
    Comodo (subject of post), or Sygate (in a reply below). Please don't
    top-post. Thanks for your consideration.
    I don't know of any software of this type that will stop working in the
    manner you describe. I have installed Comodo on the Windows PCs of
    several friends, and they have no problem with it. I also had the free
    Comodo on my last Windows machine (donated to charity a couple years
    ago), and it worked very well.

    Please snip signatures. Thanks. You may be interested in the OE QuoteFix
    addon, which will help to make your email client a somewhat better
    newsreader.
    http://www.insideoe.com/resources/tools.htm#oequotefix

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 20, 2009