    Since I just installed comodo, I think this is a top notch firewall.
    It found more stuff than malwarebytes did.
    If you need a free firewall, get comodo.

    richard, Nov 9, 2009

  2. richard

    why? Guest

    Notice lack of '?', don'r need any answers.

    The 1 program filename.exe or any .exe or any program.
    Is it the FW part of the AV part you are asking about.
    The log files are telling you what.
    Once you understand what it's doing, you can improve your
    recommendation.

    Me

    why?, Nov 9, 2009

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    Ok so what does "Create process, execute image" mean?
    The file attempted to access four programs, neither of which I have
    running.

    richard, Nov 9, 2009
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    FYI, it was four program files I have installed on my machine.

    I'll send dr death over to your house tomorrow.

    richard, Nov 9, 2009
  5. richard

    Ozark Guest

    You may find the answer to your question here: http://forums.comodo.com/

    Ozark, Nov 9, 2009
  6. richard

    why? Guest

    Generally launch a DLL (Create Process) for an application (Execute
    image), it may be Comodo says something a bit different in the manual.

    Well that's difficult,
    www.google.com , comodo Create process, execute image
    Results 1 - 10 of about 9,370 for comodo Create process, execute image.
    (0.36 seconds)

    Defense+ Alerts: rundll32.exe is trying to execute different dll ...
    31 Oct 2009 ... Welcome to the Comodo Forum ... Comodo Internet Security
    - CIS ... C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe --->>> Create Process,
    Execute Image C:\Program ...

    Oh wow the Comodo log has the DLL and exe recorded.

    You haven't mentioned any details so you have to decide what actions are
    safe or not.
    Not running as in tcpview/process monitor as some subprocess of a
    gerneic DLL which may be connected to 10-20 items.
    But they are present....

    Me

    why?, Nov 9, 2009