    M.L. Guest

    The info in that article is dated 6/2008, and is outdated according to
    my current experience.

    M.L., Feb 24, 2009

  2. Martin Knight

    Stubbo of Oz Guest

    Thanks for that Martin

    Just as a matter of interest, I uninstalled my other firewall,
    reinstalled Comodo, and ran the leak test again, double checking each
    step along the way - all done correctly.

    It failed again.

    So there are definitely some circumstances in which it fails when
    correctly used, in spite of what others say.

    Stubbo of Oz, Feb 24, 2009

  3. Martin Knight

    DNA Guest

    Define failed. Wait, I'll do it for you, but first, confirm what version,
    exactly, with which you are now working.

    I have just now stripped out completely everything COMODO suite + FW and
    reinstalled it.

    Without doing anything to its settings (untampered virgin install), I then
    ran the leak test (grc) - The FW immediately threw up the option to accept
    or deny connection, I selected 'block'; The leak test then confirmed
    connection could /not/ be made resultant only by an 'aggressive' FW.

    To save you time and bother doing the above again, is that how you would
    declare your applied process of a defined failed leak test?

    DNA, Feb 24, 2009