Comnet as an ISP?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Aaron Lawrence, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Any comments about comnet.net.nz? Things look OK on the surface...

    I think I'll go with Orcon, but just checking...

    Aaron Lawrence, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Aaron Lawrence

    dmbkiwi Guest

    I'm using comnet as an ISP. Never had any problems whatever. They're
    never down, very responsive to requests and feedback. Very good IMO.

    Matt

    dmbkiwi, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Aaron Lawrence

    Chris Guest

    Never seen them before but I'm thinking of changing to Orcon myself due to
    their service on the free services I currently use from them.

    Chris, Mar 7, 2004
  4. Aaron Lawrence

    Chris Guest

    Just did a whois and found:

    registrant_contact_name: Comnet Technologies Limited
    registrant_contact_address1: Gracefield Research Centre
    registrant_contact_address2: Gracefield Road
    registrant_contact_city: Lower Hutt
    registrant_contact_country: NZ (NEW ZEALAND)
    registrant_contact_phone: +64 4 569 0547
    registrant_contact_fax: +64 4 569 0067
    registrant_contact_email:
    %
    admin_contact_name: Dr Peter Whimp
    admin_contact_address1: Gracefield Research Centre
    admin_contact_address2: Gracefield Road
    admin_contact_city: Lower Hutt
    admin_contact_country: NZ (NEW ZEALAND)
    admin_contact_phone: +64 4 569 0547
    admin_contact_fax: +64 4 569 0067
    admin_contact_email:
    %
    technical_contact_name: ComNet Technologies Ltd
    technical_contact_address1: Gracefield Research Campus PO
    technical_contact_address2: Box 31310, Lower Hutt
    technical_contact_phone: +64 4 569 0060
    technical_contact_fax: +64 4 569 0067
    technical_contact_email:

    Just had a poke around on Google for