common yahoo mail with internet explorer problem - email appears blank when trying to view email

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by jameshanley39, May 13, 2007.

  1. common yahoo mail problem - email appears blank when trying to view
    them - with old yahoo mail.

    (yahoo currently have 2 interfaces, an old one, and a new "beta" one
    that looks a bit like outlook express and I think uses "Web 2.0"
    technology or something of that ilk)

    2 workarounds

    a)use opera !! or maybe firefox
    b)use yahoo mail beta.

    I would use Opera, and the old yahoo mail.

    Since I like the naturally big fonts on my 800x600 15" screen. I
    don't need a higher resolution.

    --
    But
    for yahoo mail beta, it may be better to have a high resolution. A

    You don't need to be an administrator to install or use it, so you can
    install and use it from a guest account.

    It may be possible to change resolution through ctrl panel..display ,
    even from a guest account. I tried it once and got an error.. another
    time and it worked. Different comps. And I haven't investigated it
    much.

    jameshanley39, May 13, 2007