    how to change the default file.

    Thanks.

    Paul

    Atlas Shrugged, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Atlas Shrugged

    why? Guest

    Setup an MS Exchange Server with public shared calendar.
    If not, changing .. outlook default file .. this on a search
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=167397
    It's OL97, to setup Outlook for individual users. Try using keywords /
    phrases mentioned in a search to set a common OL file rather than split.

    Other places
    www.google.com
    http://www.mvps.org/
    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp
    http://www.aumha.org/

    http://www.google.com/search?q=outlook+2000+shared+calendar

    Me

    why?, Sep 12, 2004

  3. Atlas Shrugged

    Me Guest

    email.

    Rename each of the .pst files to .psx except for the one you want to use.

    For each user, open Outlook. It will tell you that it cannot find the .pst
    file and asks if you want to create a new one or open one from a different
    location. Choose to open one from a different location and open the .pst
    file that you want to use.

    Me, Sep 12, 2004
  4. Thanks Me. It worked. I had to change the security settings for the user's
    folder that contained the .pst file in the Documents and Settings folder. I
    had to add the other users to the list. After that, your suggestion worked
    great.

    Paul

    Atlas Shrugged, Sep 13, 2004