    i will be taking the practice tests every week so i know how well i am
    inproving wot do ppl think my results for my test try. Also i don't even work
    in a it deparment or company.

    Daniel Simmons, Jan 6, 2006

  2. Daniel Simmons

    Lasher Guest

    You should at least be shooting for a score of 90%+. You need to be
    more hands on with Windows XP Pro and learning the operating system the
    way that Microsoft says to with the books that they provide if you even
    remotely expect to pass these tests.

    Trust me, I've seen people take these tests thinking "Oh, that's a
    simple concept" and fail miserably. If you continue to take these
    practice tests without studying until March, then you'll only have
    memorized the MeasureUp tests.

    Lasher, Jan 7, 2006

  3. i will be reading more books in windows xp for the dst exam, my old school
    network manager also said that i would need to get past 90% to at least
    getting a date for the exam. i hav been using windows xp (home edition that
    is) since its came out but not supporting users in anyway. and i ahve been
    told that the exams aint easy.

    Daniel Simmons, Jan 7, 2006
  4. Daniel Simmons

    Lasher Guest

    Actually, let me be mean.

    You need to learn communication skills. I think that by your post, you
    deserve the scores that you made. What Microsoft will put an emphasis
    on is communication and listening. Therefore, I think you have horrible
    communication skills and need to look into learning English in a manner
    that would actually compliment a call center or whatever it is you're
    trying to do with this certification.

    I don't usually recommend this, but you'd probably save money if you got
    a paper MCDST certication.

    Lasher, Jan 7, 2006
  5. i do hav gd communition skills but i would hav a more experince if i was not
    signed of from my doc about 3wks after leaving school untill now and that was
    about 2 years ago now. and i do hav money already put back so i can do the
    course and exam if needed.

    Daniel Simmons, Jan 7, 2006
  6. Daniel Simmons

    JaR Guest

    Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst,
    the plaintive wail of =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIFNpbW1vbnM=?=:
    legibility>

    if ur coputr skilz r one a par wt ur communcting skuls the u mite as weel
    giv it op and gt a job that mor is to yer talents.

    Like maybe something janitorial?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110