    Can someone remind me what the dos command is to view all open sessions on a
    computer

    thanks

    Jamco, Mar 15, 2005

  2. There is no such command in any windows version.
    To be specific, there was one. But we took it out in Service Pak 2.

    It's in DOS 7.22 but this forum doesn't support that OS anymore.

    Frank DeLucca, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Jamco

    Billy Guest

    What kind of sessions?
    Netstat -an
    and
    Route print

    are pretty telling.

    Billy, Mar 15, 2005
  4. Hi Billy,

    You *do* know that these functions are discontinued with the release of SP2
    for XP, now do you?
    Please don't put newbees on the wrong path.

    Frank DeLucca, Mar 15, 2005
  5. Jamco

    Jerry G. Guest

    I am using many machines with SP2, and netstat, and route work! We use these
    commands often.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    Jerry G., Mar 16, 2005
  6. Jamco

    cluedweasel Guest

    Aha. A native bollocks speaker.

    cluedweasel, Mar 16, 2005
  7. "[T]his forum doesn't support that OS anymore"? Frank -- step a way from
    the crack pipe. Now. Before it hurts you worse.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 16, 2005
  8. Jamco

    Jamco Guest

    thanks, I was looking for the netstat command!

    Jamco, Mar 16, 2005
  9. Jamco

    Billy Guest

    You are most welcome.