    Any ideas why ?
    Thanks for your help in advance.

    Peter

    Peter Jonas, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Peter Jonas

    Peter Jonas Guest

    Solved. The settings of the used telnet program 'Putty' were wrong:
    Option "Return key sends telnet New Line instead of Control-M" should
    be unchecked.
    Peter

    Peter Jonas, Jan 4, 2004

  3. How can terminal emulator settings affect the output of "show run"?

    Barry Margolin, Jan 4, 2004
  4. :How can terminal emulator settings affect the output of "show run"?

    If the user was sitting at a 'more' prompt and they weren't sending
    what they thought they were sending ?

    Walter Roberson, Jan 5, 2004