Command Prompt

Discussion in 'Windows Networking' started by suspiria, Dec 21, 2009.

  1. suspiria

    suspiria Guest

    Hi guys,

    Was wondering if there was a command or tool/utility out there to tweak
    network connection settings via the Windows command prompt? Specifically, I
    want to enable/disable networking services/protocols from within batch
    scripts.

    The below screenshot shows you exactly what I'm after. Need a command which
    allows me to enable and disable a network connection's available services, as
    illustrated in this screenshot.

    http://halftimeheroes.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/connection-properties.jpg

    PS. I run Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 but would expect the same command to be
    available for all Windows flavours since these interfaces have remained the
    same for years now.

    Thanks a million,
    Pete...

    suspiria, Dec 21, 2009