    Text missing both left and right sides, no horizontal scroll bar at bottom.
    Have gone into Properties and changed window size, no difference. What am I
    doing wrong?

    Kenny, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Kenny

    ilmc Guest

    Kenny typed:
    Changed your screen resolution?

    ilmc, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Same effect whether windowed or full screen. Changing screen resolution
    makes no difference. Moving display using monitor controls the missing text
    simply isn't there. Are there any DOS type switches I can use?

    Kenny, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Found the answer in an XP e-book. Changed screen buffer/size and window
    size/width to a much higher value, ie: the number of characters each line
    displays Thing I don't understand is why I didn't have a horizontal scroll
    bar at the lower setting, it says in the book I should have?

    Kenny, Aug 7, 2003