    their official docs...

    Thanks

    "Herb"

    Herbert West, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Herbert West

    JabberSmith Guest

    Try this:

    Command line, program name /?

    Use the /? switch to get the "help file" for the operation.

    Like "ping /?" will give you all the switches and a little information on
    usage for Ping.

    JabberSmith, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Herbert West

    Herbert West Guest

    Thanks for the reply, but I'm already aware of that. Unfortunately,
    it only works with DOS / console utilities and only lists the
    documented switches.

    As specified in my original query, I'm looking for the switches for
    Windows GUI based applets.

    Anybody know? TIA!

    Herbert West, Sep 26, 2003