COME TO THE BEST MESSAGE BOARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DARLENE SCHAEFER, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. DARLENE SCHAEFER, Jul 17, 2003

  2. DARLENE SCHAEFER

    Michael Guest

    Why would I wish to exchange messages with people incapable of expressing
    themselves in anything but ungrammatical upper-case exclamations?

    Michael, Jul 17, 2003

  3. DARLENE SCHAEFER

    Jimchip Guest

    Sorry, busy sending larts:
    Spam report id 337420943 sent to:

    Jimchip, Jul 17, 2003
  4. DARLENE SCHAEFER

    trout Guest

    No it isn't.
    I heard you the first time.
    Stop shouting.
    Stop spamming.

    trout, Jul 18, 2003
  5. DARLENE SCHAEFER

    Jimchip Guest

    No. What's a 'fender board'?

    Jimchip, Jul 18, 2003
  6. DARLENE SCHAEFER

    trout Guest

    Have you searched your name in the cracks and warez groups, lately?

    trout, Jul 18, 2003
  7. DARLENE SCHAEFER

    Jimchip Guest

    No, I don't follow what going on 'over there'.
    "Clyde's been busy."

    Oh, That explain's it. Where's "Clyde's Mama" when you need her?
    http://groups.google.com/groups?th=628a4017d9f10c70

    "Clyde's Mama" followed Clyde around for awhile :)

    Jimchip, Jul 18, 2003
  8. It's what you try to fix the corner of your car with, if you can't
    afford any plastic patch.

    What's bondo?

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 18, 2003
  9. DARLENE SCHAEFER

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Wasn't he in Apocalypse Now?

    -= Hawk =-, Jul 18, 2003
  10. But on in Hondo.

    What's a marlin?

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 18, 2003
  11. Never mind -- Hawk's got this one...

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 18, 2003
  12. Make that "But not in Hondo." D'oh.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 18, 2003
  13. DARLENE SCHAEFER