Come and listen to my story 'bout a boy name Bush:

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Edward M, Sep 4, 2005.

  1. Edward M

    Edward M Guest

    Come and listen to my story 'bout a boy name Bush:
    His IQ was zero and his head was up his tush;
    He drank like a fish as he drove his car about,
    But that didn't matter, 'coz his Daddy bailed him out!

    DUI, that is... Criminal Record. Cover-Up.

    Well, the first thing you know little Georgie goes to Yale:
    He can't spell his name but they wouldn't let him fail;
    He spends all his time hangin' out with Student Folk,
    And that's when he learns how to snort a line of Coke!

    Blow, that is... White Gold. Nose Candy.

    The next thing you know there's a war in Vietnam:
    The kinfolks said, "George, stay at home with Mom;"
    "Let the Common People get themselves all Maimed and Scarred,
    "We'll buy you a Deferment in the Texas National Guard!"

    Cushy, that is... "Champagne Squadron." More Nose Candy.

    Well, twenty years later Georgie gets a little Bored:
    He trades in the booze, and says that Jesus is his Lord;
    He said, "Now the White House is the place I wanna be,"
    So he calls his daddy's friends up in the good old GOP!

    Big Jim, that is... And Falwell. Jesse Helms.

    Edward M, Sep 4, 2005

  2. Edward M

    D. Corn Guest

    I really like the second stanza, but you should eliminate
    "how," in the last
    line of it so it does in deed follow the true melody when
    it's sung!

    D. Corn, Sep 4, 2005

  3. Edward M

    dwåcôn Guest

    Yeee haw!

    I got my jaw harp and I'm clacking spoons on my thighs...

    dwåcôn, Sep 4, 2005
  4. Edward M

    ellis_jay Guest

    Excellent!! Thanx!!