comcast sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anon, Nov 10, 2003.

  1. anon

    anon Guest

    anon, Nov 10, 2003

  2. anon

    SgtMinor Guest

    That's why I'm on AOL.

    anon wrote:

    SgtMinor, Nov 10, 2003

  3. anon

    Rose Guest

    Rose, Nov 22, 2003
  4. anon

    William Guest

    had a neighbor that had their high speed access but he was having so much
    problems with them that he switched to AOL too.

    Rose
    http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html
    "How did I ever get talked into this?"

    William Replied: "Your Kidding...????, this is a joke..? right !...????"

    William, Nov 22, 2003
  5. Out of the frying pan, into the fire. Shee.

    Gary G. Taylor, Nov 23, 2003
  6. anon

    Jerry Rivers Guest

    I've been on broadband since it first was available in Michigan.
    First, it was AT&T, now it is Comcast.

    I've had my share of frustrations to be sure, but Comcast is
    pretty damn reliable. And, reasonably fast.

    I just can't fathom anyone paying AOL extra money to put their
    software on top of broadband. Maybe its because people just like
    the AOL interface. For my money, I'll take standard Internet
    Explorer, Outlook Express, and a good news reader any day.

    This is only my opinion - your mileage may vary.

    -- Jerry Rivers

    (Rose) wrote in

    Jerry Rivers, Nov 23, 2003
  7. anon

    bleed-22 Guest

    I gotta say that I am extremely disappointed in Comcast's service.

    Faster than DSL my ass.

    And I live out in the woods with few neighbors in a 5 mile radius.

    None of them even know what High speed internet access is.

    I average about 500k..

    It was cheaper and nearly 3 times faster with T1-rate DSL from
    Verizon. Plus Verizon (at the time) had a news service that I didn't
    have to pay 23 bucks a month for in addition to the access charge.

    Comcast can kiss my ass.

    bleed-22, Dec 17, 2003
  8. anon

    Zknb Guest

    I am not Comcast shill just a current customer.

    I use netnews.comcast.net as my news server and it does not cost me
    any extra.

    Zknb, Dec 17, 2003
  9. anon

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Comcast Sucks A$$

    overpriced and the service is terrible. Monopoly in SW Florida, I HATE comcast

    , Jun 7, 2011