    zebra Guest

    I have Firebird and Thunderbird and i see they have many common files and
    folders. Can these be combined into one common resource? How? Thanks

    zebra, Jul 29, 2003

  2. LOL..
    Try Mozilla itself, it combines the browser and mail client. ;-)

    Irmen de Jong, Jul 29, 2003

  3. zebra

    zebra Guest

    Try Mozilla itself, it combines the browser and mail client. ;-)

    Thanks, but it's actually Firebird and Thunderbird I want to use.

    zebra, Jul 29, 2003
  4. In that case, I don't know.
    Try installing them into the same directory?
    (let them overwrite each other's common files)??
    Most likely, this will completely destroy both of them,
    but there is a slight chance that it works :)

    --Irmen

    Irmen de Jong, Jul 29, 2003