    didn't work.

    I would just like to create a DVD so I can watch on my 32" TV rather than
    14" laptop.

    Gerry \(The MOTH\), May 17, 2007

  2. Gerry \(The MOTH\)

    CoMa Guest

    I think that the freeware program "DVD Flick" can do what you want
    http://www.dvdflick.net/

    CoMa, May 17, 2007

  3. Looks good will try tonight, thanks.

    Gerry \(The MOTH\), May 17, 2007
  4. Gerry \(The MOTH\)

    Stuart Guest

    You can do it in ConvertXtoDVD make sure the avi file and the subtitle file
    are in the same folder with nothing else. When you add the video file
    ConvertXtoDVD will find the subtitle file as long as it is either srt or sub
    format.

    Stuart, May 17, 2007
  5. Gerry \(The MOTH\)

    john smith Guest

    Auto Gordon Knot (AutoGK) is dead easy to use too...

    john smith, May 17, 2007
  6. Thanks, downloaded dvdflick last night and it did the trick (eventually
    after 2hrs).
    Now can watch Romanzo Criminale on the BIG tele with english subtitles.

    Gerry \(The MOTH\), May 18, 2007
  7. Gerry \(The MOTH\)

    CoMa Guest

    Cool,
    I'm glad it worked :)

    DVD Flick can't make a DVD menu.... yet...
    So if you want to add a simple DVD menu after converting
    AVI to DVD with DVD Flick, you can use the program
    TitleWriter http://www.dvdshrink.info/titlewriter/

    CoMa, May 18, 2007
  8. I used to use DVDShrink (think I've still got it on my home PC, along with
    DVDDecrypter), but I just use Nero7 for creating my DVD's and any menus now
    on my laptop. I'm trying to keep my applications on my laptop to a minimum
    to make more space for music and videos.

    Gerry \(The MOTH\), May 18, 2007