  1. Agent777

    Agent777 Guest

    Can it be done? How? Thanks

    Agent777, May 14, 2005

  2. Agent777

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen, May 14, 2005

  3. Agent777

    Agent777 Guest

    Agent777, May 14, 2005
  4. Agent777

    Drude Guest

    Make it easy on yourself: Get the Gravity Newsreader. Combines and
    decodes multipart posts including Yenc, all automatically, and it's
    free. I've been usng it for months now and will never use another
    newsreader.

    Ed's way does work, I did it that way myself for awhile, but this is
    instantaneous and completely painless.

    -Drude

    Drude, May 14, 2005
  5. Agent777

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen, May 14, 2005
  6. Agent777

    Agent777 Guest

    I'll check it out. Thanks

    Agent777, May 14, 2005
  7. Agent777

    Doug G Guest

    Try Xnews, it'll combine and decode multipart posts automatically and it
    is free.
    http://xnews.newsguy.com/

    Doug G, May 14, 2005
  8. Agent777

    Lil' Abner Guest

    And here I thought I was into something good! As you can see, I
    downloaded it and installed it, but it won't ENCODE yEnc. If it will, I
    missed it somewhere. Please enlighten me.

    Lil' Abner, May 15, 2005