    not the same as the original TV series. I find that very hard to
    believe.

    Anyone own these DVDs yet?

    FAQmeister, Jul 31, 2004

  2. FAQmeister

    Invid Fan Guest

    They used a sped up syndicated version, so it probably sounds a little
    off. Then again, that's the version most people would have seen most
    recently.

    Invid Fan, Jul 31, 2004

  3. FAQmeister

    jayembee Guest

    says...
    It's also the version that Buena Vista gave them, and they're stuck with it.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Aug 1, 2004
  4. They used a sped up syndicated version, so it probably sounds a little
    That's still not any excuse for not giving everyone the original soundtrack the
    original way on dvd.

    Hollywood movie companies have gotten way too big for their britches.

    Waterperson77, Aug 2, 2004

  5. It is their property, shouldn't they be able to do with it what they
    wish?

    If you don't like it, don't buy it.

    scott

    Scott Lurndal, Aug 3, 2004