    Could there be any significant content differences between a Canadian DVD
    and a US one??

    LarryB

    Larry B, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Larry B

    Rob Guest

    The Canadian version may have a French soundtrack ... just guessing.

    Rob, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Larry B

    sombody Guest

    price

    sombody, Jun 2, 2004
  4. Larry B

    john33907 Guest

    Little John would be a General.

    john33907, Jun 6, 2004
  5. Larry B

    Rob Guest

    and he would parlez le Francais ...

    Rob, Jun 6, 2004
  6. Larry B

    Larry B. Guest

    and Caje would not be Cajun, he would be from Quebec (like Pierre). I guess,
    then, that he would have to be renamed as Monty from Montreal.

    Larry B., Jun 9, 2004