    Add "usenet" to subject line if replying directly to me
    or the reply wont reach me.

    Matt

    Matt Ferrari, Jan 31, 2004

  2. They like you. They REALLY like you.

    Besides, you're allowed to have two memberships at the same time.

    Maureen Goldman, Feb 1, 2004

  3. What I've read to do is keep one account open when you've completed your
    deal so you can get the ones at sale prices with no other purchase
    necessary. Sounds good for earning funcash.

    Michael Walker, Feb 1, 2004
  4. Matt Ferrari

    Matt Ferrari Guest

    Ahh I never knew that, I thought if I filled that thing out and mailed it,
    theyd say your already a member!
    thanks for the info

    Matt

    Matt Ferrari, Feb 1, 2004