    right.

    I think with the right tweaks, I may end up with something worth looking at,
    it's just a matter of getting there.

    Paul Fedorenko, Dec 2, 2004

  2. Paul Fedorenko

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Hi...

    It's beautiful in black and white :) Seriously !

    I played with it a bit; just cause for the heck of it;
    if you'll write me I'll send you what I ended up with if
    you're curious..

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Dec 2, 2004

  3. So what's your question? Keep fiddling until it looks right to you; it may
    take several attempts on several days. Also, the color does not have to be
    the actual color that day; you can use color to evoke a mood. Have fun.

    Donald Patrylow, Dec 2, 2004
  4. Simply pulling down the curve for Green under Curves does the trick, at
    least for me.

    John McWilliams, Dec 2, 2004
  5. I guess I was looking for a nudge in the right direction, possibly another
    tool to try besides what I'd been fiddling with, whether part of Elements 2,
    or something external, that sort of thing. I fully intend to keep playing
    with it.

    And although colour can be used to evoke mood, I'm not sure what sort of
    mood a picture that looks like it was taken through a cloud of chlorine gas
    would invoke in someone who's looking at it framed, and mounted on a wall.
    <grin>

    Paul Fedorenko, Dec 2, 2004
  6. Paul Fedorenko

    Stu Guest

    This forum is good for seeing what other can suggest as most enjoy altering
    pics and also don't mind helping others, you can also uplaod the pic for
    them to work on and give you idea's, they have helped me a few times,
    click here ...
    http://www.tiscali.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=13d00f949330015da607cad94001ac44&forumid=289
    Hope this helps

    Stu (Goatsmilk)

    Stu, Dec 2, 2004
  7. Paul Fedorenko

    Markeau Guest

    That is exactly the type of pic on which I have used the Kodak Digital
    ROC filter (it works on PE as well as full PS) to help correct color
    casts with a single click. While the result may still require some
    touchup with other tools, I liked the dROC so much that I upgraded to
    the dROC Pro filter (which has some additional controls).

    http://www.asf.com/products/plugins/roc/pluginROC.asp

    I also frequently use the dSHO and dGEM plugins for simple, easy
    corrections :) ... there are free trial versions of all.

    Markeau, Dec 2, 2004
  8. You know what? It does. It's kinda-sorta monochromatic to start with. I'm
    thinking of maybe getting it printed as a b&W pic now.

    Paul Fedorenko, Dec 3, 2004
  9. Well... That did the trick. Except for the "Unregistered Do Not Save"
    graffiti all over my image. Now, all I have to do is figure out what
    exactly the filter did, and do that myself. The difference was amazing,
    though.

    Paul Fedorenko, Dec 3, 2004
  10. Paul Fedorenko

    nick c Guest

    Sepia ......

    nick c, Dec 3, 2004
  11. Paul Fedorenko

    nick c Guest

    Now may be the time to use the healing tool of photoshop. ;)

    nick c, Dec 3, 2004