    Did I miss something?

    TIA,

    Jim Garrison

    Jim Garrison, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Jim Garrison

    Jim Polaski Guest

    sRGB is microsofts idea of what is necessary for the web. They talked
    Adobe into making that the default in OS 5.5 and the world screamed.

    Do the reduction in PS or elements.

    --
    Regards,
    Jim Polaski

    Macintosh for productivity. Linux for servers. Palm/Visor for mobility. Windows to feed the Black Hole in your IT budget

    Windows-the computer you need, Macintosh-The computer you Want!ant!i?e

    Jim Polaski, Sep 30, 2003