Colorado Walmart Fires Their Jiggaboos

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Feb 9, 2010.

  1. Say whaaaa....??? You cain't only fire all the colored peeples!
    But wait, they didn't ax all of them... LOL... Just the lazy ones.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/09/us/09walmart.html?th&emc=th

    So much for "falling prices" - Now they gotta the pay lawyers...
    and bribe the judges... no wonder we're in an economic crisis.

    Send 'em all to Canada so they work on the Olympics snow
    buckets and get some free medical care. Hear there's going
    to be an employment boom in the sand-tar-pits pretty soon...

    HOT-TIP : Don't be buying the Canadian MAYONNAISE, ehhh.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

    My newest GF (she makes my emoticons drool) :

    BASEBALL : WITHOUT steroids, it's just ghaa-hay-tag.

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 9, 2010

  2. 1) There is NO "I" in "Retarded Asshole";
    2) Yer MAMMA cain't feed her crack-pipe habit;
    3) Yer BABY-DADDY may get deported back to the AFRIKAs;
    4) Yer DRUG-DELUSIONS will diminish shortly;
    5) You'll quickly run out of GREAT-VALUE-GERIATRIC-DIAPERS;
    6) And, "No brains, no feelings" - so maybe you can't care; and,
    7) There is NO "U" in "Retarded Asshole" either... so sorry... (NOT!)

    HTH
    PTL
    WWJD
    NRA
    ADL
    AARP

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

    My newest GF (she makes my emoticons drool) :

    Winter Olympics : WITHOUT steroids and iron-curtain
    sex change operations, it's just a ghaa-hay-snow-slide.

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 9, 2010

  3. Bucky Breeder

    my Guest

    Your pretty limited.

    Might want to go back to school.

    my, Feb 9, 2010
  4. "my" <> and/or "ym" <> retarded this
    via s0ck-nose-bubble-slobber and the welfare state's
    <GERIATRIC-DIAPER-WEDGIE!-you.>

    Yep. I might want to konsintraite on teh contractions...
    and teeech the old retrads to wear they're helments
    on the leetle buses and sum respect fer they're betters...
    Now, FOAD. You are a retarded dill-hole wart.

    HTH
    PTL
    WWJD
    NRA
    ADL
    AARP

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 9, 2010
  5. Bucky Breeder

    my Guest

    my, Feb 9, 2010
  6. Bucky Breeder

    Luke Nichols Guest

    Your pretty limited.
    It's actually "You're," meaning, You are. You might want to go back to
    school yourself.

    Luke
    http://www.ashesaid.com

    <Snippo the Crappo>

    Luke Nichols, Feb 9, 2010
  7. Bucky Breeder

    my Guest

    Noted and ignored.

    <Snippo the Crappo>

    my, Feb 9, 2010
  8. "my" <> and/or "ym" <> retarded this
    via snot-bubble-slobber and the welfare state's
    with the cripple-hopper Windows Live Mail freebie:
    Whelll... Cents U wantz to stick
    yer nose up my tooter-crack,
    Here's a leetle sumthin fer you :

    <FARRRTTTT!--RITE-IN-YOU'RE-FACE....>

    Good thing you had you're hellmint on
    from the previous skool lessuns...

    HTH
    PTL
    WWJD
    NRA
    ADL
    AARP
    FEMA
    NCLB

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

    My newest favorite tires :

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 9, 2010
  9. Bucky Breeder

    my Guest

    my, Feb 9, 2010
  10. d00d, spit the hook.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Feb 9, 2010

  11. Loving her massive tits.

    :tfLLLfjj,
    tLjtjtttiijj;,
    ;L. ,:
    ,.Lf,. .;jj.
    .i;;jffLjLLLf
    .;tttittittjtLf:
    :tjfftjjjjffjf :j;
    :ijjffjt;itttff: i;
    :;jffffjfffjffj; j:
    .jLLLLLfffffjt;: .t.
    .jGfjfjjffti,. ,t
    ,Lfjjjti, ,ii.
    :iffjti,,,,:::. .:::,,
    ,ijLfi,. ;i;;.
    ,tLLt;. f.L:
    ,;,. :;i,;L
    ....ji
    .::.

    Mad as a Box of Frogs, Feb 9, 2010

  12. Have you heard about the bird?

    Mad as a Box of Frogs, Feb 9, 2010
  13. Yep, those are some comfey cuddle-cushions!
    Problem is when I'm talking to her,
    her boobs keep staring right at my eyes...
    Almost makes me forget about the frackin' *cats*...

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 10, 2010
  14. [...]
    "my" <> and/or "ym" <> retarded this
    via s0ck-snot-bubble-slobber, using teh
    Windows Live Mail and with the homo-freebie

    <SNAP!> Oh no, you dieh'ent!

    (Psst... Typical nym-shyfting homo-retraded behaviours.)

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 10, 2010

  15. Like two puppies fighting in a pillow case.

    #Mad as a Box of Frogs, Feb 10, 2010
  16. Bucky Breeder

    my Guest

    Even those living in groups homes need attention now and then.

    Same as welfare leaches.

    Like two puppies fighting in a pillow case.

    my, Feb 10, 2010
  17. Whilst [YOU = TARD] and [YOU = EATING THE "LAST" CUPCAKE]
    equals [YOU EATING THE LAST GERIATRIC-DOOKIED-DIAPER]...

    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/09/us/09walmart.html?th&emc=th

    And *YOU* could be next.

    Congrats, tardwolfus, you win the tardanonymous award
    of the new century!

    3 words : "IN" "CRED" "AH" "BULL" !!! That's what
    tardwolfus is : "IN" "CRED" "AH" "BULL" !!!

    HTH
    PTL
    WWJD
    NRA