    adjustment and the "professionals" are having so much trouble trying to get
    it right?

    Thanks

    Jack, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Are you talking about a local lab? What is an "Agfa" printer?

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Nov 28, 2004

  3. Jack

    Mark² Guest

    Just because they charge you for the service does not mean they meet
    "professional standards." Some of these shops have great equipment, but man
    that equpment with inexperienced staff. There could be a problem with their
    machine, or they could simply be botching their color
    profiles/color-matching.

    Mark², Nov 28, 2004